GOOD SHIT HAPPENS AKA A FEW UPDATES:

I should have already let you know that I am one of the Unemployees of the Year,
a contest promoted by UNHATE Foundation. In practice, this means that by the end
of September 2013 I got
do-all-these-things-I-wrote-in-five-exciting-and-hysterical-
-minutes-without-thinking-twice-or-noticing-spelling-or-grammar-mistakes.

In January I am flying to Berlin for a month art residency with my friend Henna,
from Finland. I'm also doing a mini-solo show at Pinkhaus Skateshop, opening on the
20th of same month. Come by. I'll provide further details when I got them.

Last but not least, here's a list of exhibitions and self-publishing fairs I will be joining.

8 DEC
ZOO / Ó! gallery / Porto (group show)
15 DEC DARK X-MAS / Dama Aflita / Porto (group show)
15 DEC ESPÍRITO SK8TALÍCIO / Mundano objectos / Porto (group show)
15 + 16 DEC 21st FEITA LAICA / Museu da Água / Lisboa (independent publishing fair)
21 + 22 DEC
GRAPA GRAPA / Liceo Mutante / Pontevedra (independent publishing fair)
20 JAN IHNFIWTHIADITW* / Pinkhaus Skateshop / Berlin (solo show)
 
IHNFIWTHIADITW* = I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING IN THIS WORLD
© 2014 WASTED RITA. All Rights Reserved.